Restore the default home page
If you want to delete your home page customizations, this is how to do it:
1) Click the menu button New Fx Menu and choose Options.
2) Select the General panel.
3) In the Startup box under Home Page: click Restore to Default.
4) Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
We have answers:
* If you keep getting the “Firefox has just updated” tab every time Firefox starts, see the article Firefox says * * it’s just updated every time it starts – how to fix.
* If your home page settings are not saved, see How to fix preferences that won’t save.
* If you can’t see the Home button, have a look at Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars
* If your home page was hijacked or automatically changed, see Remove a toolbar that has taken over your Firefox search or home page.
* If a page keeps opening even after you’ve removed a third-party toolbar and restored your home page, see Wrong home page opens when I start Firefox – How to fix