Set up home pages so that every time you open Internet Explorer the sites you visit the most will be open and waiting for you.
To add or change home pages
1) On the Start screen, tap or click Internet Explorer to open Internet Explorer.
2) Go to a page that you’d like to set as a home page.
3) Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings.
(If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings.)
4) Tap or click Options, and under Home pages, tap or click Customize.
5) Tap or click Add current site, edit the URL if you’d like, and then tap or click Add to make the site one of your home pages.