if you have more than one web browser installed, any links that you click on will automatically open in your default browser. This article shows you how to make Firefox your default browser.
1) Click the menu button New Fx Menu and choose Options.
2) Select the General panel, and then click Make Default.
3) The Set Default Programs window will open.
4) In the Set Default Programs window, select Firefox from the list of programs on the left and click Set this program as default. Then click OK to close the window.
5) Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.